- Make sure the distance between the eye-pieces match the distance between your eyes. If you cannot comfortably look through the microscope then adjust the eye-piece distance.
- Make sure the die is clean.
- Place die into the die stage
- Switch on bottom and top lights
- Start at lowest magnification and adjust focus to obtain a sharp image
- Incline the die such that the area that you’d like to investigate is clearly visible
- Re-adjust focus if necessary
- Adjust bottom-lighting in order to get the maximum contrast for observing the area of interest
- Adjust the zoom rate to your liking.
Yes, you can. Remove the die stage, and turn-off the bottom light and use the top-light only. Place the wire on the microscope base and zoom-in to your preference and adjust the focus to obtain a clear image of the wire.
Yes, there are several available.
- If you have a trinocular microscope then we can provide a USB camera that can be placed in the trinocular tube.
- If you have a binocular or a monocular microscope then we have a USB camera available that can be placed instead of one of the eye-pieces.
The USB camera then needs to be plugged into a Windows computer before you can store the images as a jpg or a png file.
Call today to find out more about Esteves wire die inspection microscopes.Call