- Superb drawing die cleaning
- Can also be used for extrusion tools
- Perfect for cleaning dies and extrusion tools
- Easy to use
- 40 kHz rugged industrial transducer
- Mechanical timer with heater
This product is only available in North America, South America, and in Asia.
All cleaning involves one or more processes: direct mechanical energy such as scrubbing or spraying, use of chemicals, heat, and time.
Ultrasonic energy, a form of mechanical energy, generates controlled, high-magnitude pressure fluctuations in liquids that produce a consistent, high level of cleanliness in a short amount of time.
Ultrasonic cleaning is able to penetrate into the drawing cone of a wire die and into the inside of an extrusion tool that conventional methods cannot.
By incorporating precision controls, a more consistent, repeatable cleaning process is possible.
An ultrasonic cleaner is simple to operate:
- fill the bath with a cleaning solution
- Turn on the heater and set the ultrasonic cycle time
- The unit's sweep frequency eliminates any dead zones, ensuring complete and consistent precision cleaning
Do you need to clean your wire drawing dies? Give us a call.Call